Jason Potter is a qualified instructor & school owner with the UK Kung-Fu Federation. He teaches part-time at our headquarters in New Malden, assists with classes at our Wimbledon & Merton school, and is responsible for running his own local club in the Streatham area.
Besides teaching & training martial arts, he’s also got The Knowledge. Jason is a qualified suburban Black Cab driver (holding the Yellow Badge), and is considering working towards the All-London qualification (Green Badge) if he ever gets any spare time!
UKKFF members can contact Jason using the following details:
- Sep 2012: Opened UKKFF Streatham.
- Jun 2011: Promoted to Assistant Instructor. Assigned to UKKFF Wimbledon.
- Jun 2011: Passed 12SG in the Federation Wing Tsun System.
- Sep 2010: Completed probation period. Promoted to Trainee Instructor at UKKFF Kingston.
- Jun 2010: Accepted as Instructor Candidate. Started probation period.
- Dec 2009: Passed 9SG in the Federation Wing Tsun System.
- Jan 2007: Joined the UKKFF Organisation.